Alert Alarm uses a tamper-resistant GSM cellular connection, dedicated solely to your security system. This signaling technology is reliable, and works even if your phone line, cable, broadband and power are down. You have the capability to arm and disarm your system from anywhere, check your system’s status and view recent activity at home using the powerful smart home security app.
Smart Home Automation
Smart Phone Controls
Keep an eye on what matters to you. Peek-in to watch live streaming video anytime, get video alerts if a specific activity occurs, and watch recorded clips – all from your app. There is a selection of interior and exterior cameras to choose depending on your property.
This self-contained security system provides color LCD touch screen convenience, at-a-glance system status, and easy to use icon–based system operation. The Alarm Panel is ideally suited for monitoring the security and safety of houses, condominiums and apartments. The ability to add on Z-Wave® lights, thermostats and door locks, for viewing recorded snap shots and real-time look-ins — make it a perfect solution for your security and comfort management.
See who’s at the door with live video and two-way voice. If you’re not home, you can speak to your visitor and even unlock the door for your trusted guests.
Always forgetting to close the garage? Get an alert if the garage is left open, and close it from your app.
You can keep the family room comfortable on the weekend, make sure the nursery is exactly the right temperature at naptime, and have the whole house drop to a savings setting when nobody is there. The Smart Thermostat uses all the security sensors around the home so it can automatically respond to different conditions and activities.
Manage lights with automatic schedules, and set rules to have lights automatically turn on in an alarm event for added visibility and safety.
Analog & IP Video Solutions
Analog cameras, including PTZ, Infrared, Fixed and Covert options, that deliver superior optical quality for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications. In the traditional analog CCTV application, security cameras capture an analog video signal and transfer that signal over coax cable to the Digital Video Recorder (DVR). Each camera may be powered by plugging in the power supply right at the camera or by using RG59 Siamese cable, which bundles the video and the power cables.
IP Network Cameras
IP Network cameras, including PTZ, Infrared, Fixed and Covert options, that deliver superior optical quality for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications. In the IP world, each network camera captures an analog image, but immediately converts it to digital inside the camera. Some digital processing can happen right at the camera, such as compression and motion detection. The digital video stream is then broadcasted over the local area network (LAN) using Ethernet (CAT5 or CAT6) cable.
Motion detection or camera analytics enables the camera to monitor specific areas of your home, office, or property for movement, such as humans and automobiles. You can adjust the sensitivity or the field of view that determines when activity is detected by the camera. When these events are detected, it will trigger to send a notification to your phone or PC.
The highly trained Alert Alarm team in our Honolulu-based monitoring center is on alert for your system’s burglary, fire, and video system’s alarms 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. On average, Alert Alarm initiates a response to your system’s emergency signal in 30 seconds or less.
Repair and Maintenance Agreements
Alert Alarm provides a complete product maintenance and repair service for a monthly fee that includes: transportation, parts, and labor for systems that have been installed by Alert Alarm.
Alert Alarm values your business. We understand that people and businesses often relocate to different homes and facilities, which is why we offer a relocation service. This service is our commitment to you that we will relocate your system and install a new system of equivalent size to your new property for a one time fee of $125.00, assuming you sign a new contract with Alert Alarm Hawaii.
Integrated Commercial Systems
IP Camera System
Recent years have witnessed monumental advances in the field of video surveillance. Today, cameras are able to not only film activity, but automatically track suspicious individuals, and distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate human behaviors. Add to this, the ability for cameras to interact with and send alerts to access control devices and intrusion detection systems, as well as video surveillance emerging as one of the most powerful loss prevention tools available today.
Access Control Systems
Alert Alarm Hawaii starts with a platform that can scale to the needs and ever-changing environment of your business. Our solutions range from entry-level to enterprise systems that provide the flexibility and performance you expect from a technology-driven security company.
Engineered from the ground up, our scalable access control platforms deliver uncompromised performance:
- Open-field hardware – System scaling from a few readers to larger, more distributed, multi site installations
- Software integrations – Enable video verification, video platform and intrusion detection system integration.
- Identity Management – Uses collaborations to exchange identity information between your access system and multiple directories and database types, such as LDAP, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle RDBMS, and other HR database types.
- Hosted Services – Alert Alarm Hawaii approaches access control and identity management in a unique way. Our systems synchronize core security information across peer-to-peer networks in real time, ensuring our operators see the most up-to-date information. Our hosted services help organizations keep people, property and assets safe helping eliminate extra work and increase productivity
Fire Life Safety Systems
There’s nothing more important than protecting human lives. Alert Alarm Hawaii’s Fire/Life Safety division is up-to-date with understanding national, state and local codes. For more than three decades, our staff has provided comprehensive fire/life safety services here in Hawaii.
Our Fire Systems Specialists provide our clients with:
- Customize systems to the specific needs of facilities and address potential risks that may exist due to daily operations.
- Collaborate with clients on choosing the optimal technology to provide maximum fire/life safety protection for their environment
- Serve clients with a range of facilities including small-to-large office buildings, retail stores, hospitals and residential properties.
- Provide expertly trained service technicians and central-station operators for reliable service and on-going support.
- Operate a 24-hour central monitoring station approved by the central Station Alarm Association and Underwriters laboratory.
Managed IT Security Solutions
We are the professionals with the winning combination of tools and processes to reduce risk to your company. Much like physical security, the best defense against IT security threats is to lock your system’s “doors”, install alarms, constantly monitor for signs of intrusion, and respond quickly to security events.
We’ve combined the industry’s best security products and services into cost effective packages that are provided as a managed service:
- Alert Shield-Security – Our core security package ensures that all of your machines have the latest antivirus definitions, OS Patches, and third-party application patches reducing risk of compromise and protecting your systems and critical information from the most common attacks.
- Alert Shield Plus Security + IT Support – Robust IT services combine IT support with security for the entire network. This solution protects your network from the latest unified Threat Management, (UTM) technology. Our help desk is ready around-the-clock for your IT support requests.
- Alert Shield Advanced Security + IT Support – Sophisticated, real-time correlation of network traffic, system vulnerabilities, and system logs allows our Security Operations Center to immediately react to a security incident or compliance violation. This solution provides our highest level of security protection and risk reduction while satisfying several regulatory requirements of HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes Oxley and incorporating other IT best practices.
Our Managed IT
Security & Services
When it comes to security, one size does not fit all. Here at Alert Alarm Hawaii, we know that each business has unique needs and preferences. That is why we have designed a broad range of options for protection, communication, notification, access, and surveillance.
Hackers target all types of businesses. Whether you have credit card, medical, proprietary business data or personal information on your machines, thieves are working hard to get a hold of your data. The war being waged over your data favors the hackers, who only need to find one user, system or event in order to access your systems. Without constant monitoring, patching and responding, you are vulnerable now.
Data Breach Statistics:*
- 70% of small businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year
- 85% of breaches occurred against businesses with <100 employees
- 78% of intrusions rate as “low difficulty”
- 75% of attacks are opportunistic; not targeted at a specific individual or company
- 66% took months to discover the breach
- 45% of small businesses suffered from infection from viruses or malicious software in the last year
- 33% of small businesses were attacked by an unauthorized outsider in the last year
* From 2013 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report and PWS IS Breaches Survey.
Technology To Keep You And Our Islands Safe.
Feel free to reach out. We will respond to you shortly to confirm your appointment.
Protect your data and your business today. Our managed endpoint packaged solution protects your system from the most common internal and external attacks. For more information please contact us.